In this video, I show you how I made bookends out of a single oak board.
I used a single 6-foot (1.8m) board that was 5 1/2 inches (14 cm) wide and 3/4 inches (2 cm) deep.
I cut 6 pieces, glued three of each pieces together to make a block, then cut the top of each block with a circular saw set at a 15-degree angle. Then sanded like crazy.
What Is This?
This site is dedicated to intellectual reviews and analysis of geek topics, including anime, video games, and tabletop RPGs. I also make things, from crafts to Gunpla to 3D printing.
What's Covered?3D Printing
Popular Tagsanime news review Role-playing gundam workshop monsters drawing video games Faction faction Monsters Let's Play an Interesting RPG Uncategorized boogiepop Random Idea 50 Games in 50 Weeks Pyre Game Design Hour Shattered World worldbuilding basics Tarakona GM Advice Prescriptions gunpla serial experiments lain gm advice
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- Thoughts on light novel adaptations - Anime USA 2019
- The Ending of Evangelion vs the Ending of Lain - Anime USA 2019
- What anime defined each decade? - Anime USA 2019
- Does anime have less staying power now? - Anime USA 2019
- CGI Trends in Anime - Anime USA 2019
- What were early anime conventions for? - Ask an Otaku Anything
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- November 2019