The savage continent of Tarakona, where draconic races battle for supremacy!
What the lizardling empire lacks in creativity it makes up for in training. Its archers can do terrible damage with their short bows. This is important, as they’re trained to maneuver around the rear of the battlefield and do damage from afar. A single good hit can take out an archer, but it can do considerable damage before that.
Archers always remain organized into a unit under a Commander (statted out separately), who strides into combat and calls orders back to its unit.
Text version of stat block, suitable for use in Homebrewery:
Small humanoid, lawful
- Armor Class 13
- Hit Points 10 (2d8 + 2)
Speed 30 ft.
|8 (-1)|14 (+2)|10 (+0)|14 (+2)|12 (+1)|8 (-1)|
- Proficiency Bonus +2
- Skills History +4, Perception +2
- Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Draconic
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Bow Training. The lizardling deal an extra +2 damage on ranged attacks, and their range increases by 20 feet.
Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 (1d4-1) piercing damage.
Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 100/340 feet, one target. Hit: 8 (1d8+4) damage.
Archers keep to the absolute rear of combat, even scrambling away from approaching attackers to stay at range. Archers are always organized into a unit under a Commander, who typically orders them to attack a single foe at a time.
What Is This?
This site is dedicated to intellectual reviews and analysis of anime, with detours into video games and tabletop RPGs. I also make things, from crafts to Gunpla to 3D printing.
What's Here?3D Printing
Popular Tagsanime news review Role-playing gundam workshop monsters drawing video games Faction faction Monsters Let's Play an Interesting RPG Uncategorized boogiepop Random Idea 50 Games in 50 Weeks Pyre Game Design Hour worldbuilding Shattered World Prescriptions GM Advice Tarakona basics gm advice gunpla serial experiments lain
- December 2020
- Digging Deeper into: Megazone 23
- Brent's Anime Rec: Moshidora
- Brent's Anime Rec: Princess Tutu
- Digging Deeper Into: Urusei Yatsura 2
- Is Mecha Dead?
- I Just Love: Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
- Digging Deeper Into: Arcadia of my Youth
- 6 Influential But Forgotten Mecha Shows
- Brent's Anime Rec: The Cat Returns
- Digging Deeper Into: Vampire Hunter D
- 5 Classic Harem Anime That Are Actually Interesting
- Digging Deeper Into: Project A-Ko
- Digging Deeper Into: Castle of Cagliostro
- Digging Deeper Into: Blood The Last Vampire
- Fall Anime Preview 2020
- Brent’s Anime Rec: Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
- Digging Deeper: Horus, Prince of the Sun (1968)
- A Brief History of Anime: The 2010s
- A Brief History of Anime: The 2000s
- Digging Deeper: Hakujaden
- Digging Deeper Into Akira
- Digging Deeper Into: Okko's Inn
- A Brief History of Anime: The 1990s
- Digging Deeper: Momotaro's Sacred Sailors
- Brent's Anime Rec: Kodocha
- A Brief History of Anime: The 1980s
- Digging Deeper into Angel's Egg
- A Brief History of Anime: The 1970s
- Digging Deeper into Metropolis
- A Brief History of Anime: The 1960s
- A Brief History of Anime: 1900-1959
- Digging Deeper into Pom Poko
- Brent's Anime Rec: K-ON!
- The heartwrenching contrasts of war in "In This Corner of the World"
- Digging Deeper into A Silent Voice - SPOILERS
- How Heavy Are Those Dumbbells You Lift?
- Brent's Anime Recs: Robot Carnival
- Abstract Realism in "Night is Short, Walk on Girl"
- The Anime Aesthetic in Land of Lustrous
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020